This safety talk includes the full safety talk in MS Word, PowerPoint presentation and handouts for in the field talks, assessment and Answer Sheet.
Our safety talks can be edited to suit your needs or used as they are. Below is a passage from the talk and you can view a preview of the talk in PDF: TALK PREVIEW
Storage and Stacking in the Office
Poor storage and stacking is one of the major hazards in an office environment.
People don’t realise that something as simple as stacking a box incorrectly can cause an injury, equipment damage or be a fire hazard, creating an unsafe place for you to work.
At the end of this talk you will understand:
• different types of poor storage and stacking;
• types of injuries that can occur;
• causes of the injuries;
• correct methods of storage and stacking to prevent injuries and damage;
• different ways to reduce the need for storage and stacking; and
• benefits of planned and efficient storage and stacking