This safety talk includes the full safety talk in MS Word, PowerPoint presentation and handouts for in the field talks, assessment and Answer Sheet.
Our safety talks can be edited to suit your needs or used as they are. Below is a passage from the talk and you can view a preview of the talk in PDF: TALK PREVIEW
Hazards in the Office
Just because you work in an office, doesn’t mean there aren’t any hazards lurking about that can cause accidents.
There are! Some hazards aren’t as obvious as others, yet they can be just as harmful.
We are here to talk about making your work place safer for you to work in. To do so, you need to know how to identify hazards and eliminate them before an accident occurs.
At the end of this talk you will know:
• what are hazards and risks;
• the types of office hazards;
• the different accidents that can happen;
• types of injuries caused by these accidents;
• ways to prevent injuries; and
• what to do if you spot a hazard