This safety talk includes the full safety talk in MS Word, PowerPoint presentation and handouts for in the field talks, assessment and Answer Sheet.
Our safety talks can be edited to suit your needs or used as they are. Below is a passage from the talk and you can view a preview of the talk in PDF: TALK PREVIEW
Emergency Control and Response
Companies have a legal and moral responsibility for managing safety and loss control. This includes having an effective Emergency Control and Response Plan.
The components of an emergency management framework are:
• being prepared;
• response; and
A broken link in the chain can result in serious or catastrophic consequences. Therefore, we all need to know how to respond in an emergency situation.
At the end of this talk you will know:
• what an emergency is;
• the structure of prevention planning;
• action planning;
• types of threats, with emphasis on fire response;
• resources and services needed;
• responsibility allocation; and
• the correct procedure in the event of an evacuation.